The Preschool is a non-profit parent participation preschool and is committed to creating an environment where families can be involved in their children's education. The parent participation aspect of our program is one of the unique features and provides opportunities to increase knowledge and skills as a parent, and build a caring community within the preschool.
The Preschool is an interracial, non-sectarian parent participation preschool founded in 1963 by parents wanting a quality education for their children.
General ways to participate and get involved!
- Participate in classroom.
- Serve on the Parent Board.
- Join a committee or be a Room Parent.
- Help with Alumni Picnic, Book Fair, or Silent Auction.
- Participate in extra Work Days.
- Build and/or repair school equipment.
- Be a shopping or laundry parent.
- Complete a special project.
- Share a talent, hobby or profession.